State Date: As soon as possible
Commitment: Full Time
Deadline for application: September 30th 2021
Are you interested in European policies, do you like bicycles/e-bikes and want to have an interesting professional experience in public affairs and project management in Brussels? Join us as Project and Policy Officer!
CONEBI represents the Bicycle, E-Bikes and Parts & Accessories Industries at European level, working on a wide variety of EU policies related to industry, transport, health, environment, internal market matters. CONEBI is located close to the European Institutions in Brussels.
What will you be expected to do?
Your main responsibility will be to support CONEBI in its policy work as well as in the projects it is currently involved in. The tasks include:
- Following the policy discussions that affect the Bicycle Industry
- Project coordination including coordination of CONEBI working groups and liaising with external stakeholders
- Preparation of and participation in meetings, conferences and events with stakeholders in the field
- Supporting industry and market research & analysis
- Excellent communication skills in English, knowledge of other EU languages is an asset
- Two to three years of working experience in project management/working group management in the field of EU policies, preferably related to mobility or industry
- Previous working experience in a European association or the EU institutions would be an asset
- Very good command of MS Office
- Academic background preferably in economics or political science
- Good knowledge of the European political environment, EU institutions and decision-making process
- Market research skills and analytical thinking
- Proactive and flexible attitude
- Well-organised and structured way of working
- Right to live and work in Belgium
What’s in it for me?
- A challenging job opportunity surrounded by international colleagues
- Valuable working experience in European public affairs
- Expand your personal network by interacting with a wide range of companies and stakeholders
- A 38-hour work week
- A competitive salary according to your experience
If interested send your CV and one page motivation letter (in English) to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com. Please use the subject line “Project and Policy Officer – CONEBI”. Applications end on September 30th but interested candidates are encouraged to apply at their earliest convenience.
CONEBI does not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, race, religion, sexual orientation or national origin.