Brussels, 12 October 2017 – During its General Assembly, which is held today 12 October in Brussels, the Confederation of the European Bicycle Industry (CONEBI) announces the appointment of the new CONEBI Board of Directors for the next two years:
– Mr. Erhard Büchel (Büchel GmbH & Co. KG) as President
– Mr. Jeroen Snijders Blok (COO of the Accell Group) as Vice-President
– Mr. Paulo Fernando Monteiro Rodrigues (Miralago/Orbita Group Administrator) as Vice-President
– Mr. Massimo Panzeri (CEO of Atala) as Vice-President
– Ms. Sacha Boedijn (Manager and Representative of the Bicycle division within RAI Vereniging) as Treasurer
CONEBI – which is the EU Industrial association that represents the EU Bicycle, Electrically Power Assisted Cycles and Parts & Accessories Industries towards the EU and International Institutions – would like to sincerely thank Mr. René J. Takens for his highly valuable contribution to the work and prestige of CONEBI: unanimously, the CONEBI Members have decided to appoint Mr. Takens as Honorary President of CONEBI.
Moreover, CONEBI is very glad to welcome the Hellenic Bicycle Manufacturers Association HEL.BI.M.A. as new CONEBI Member.
The full press release is available here.