CONEBI respects the privacy of its users and treats their personal data in accordance with the legislation
in force, notably Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing
of personal data and free movement of such data, applicable from 25 May 2018 (the “General Data
What we collect
• Questions, queries or feedback you leave, including your email address if you contact CONEBI.
• Your name, job title, organisation name and country if you register for one of our events or sign up to our
• Information on how you use the CONEBI website, using cookies and page tagging techniques
What we do with this data
This data can be viewed by people in CONEBI to:
• Improve the website by monitoring how you use it.
• Manage our event registrations and contact you about events you have registered for.
• Gather feedback to improve our services, for example our newsletters.
• Respond to any feedback you send us, if you have asked.
• We do not transfer or share any of this information with third parties.
Where your data is stored
We store your data on a secure server by Semplitech srl in OVH – Strasbourg, France.
Keeping your data secure
Sending information over the internet is generally not completely secure, and we can’t guarantee the
security of your data while it is in transit. Any data you send is at your own risk. We have procedures and
security features in place to keep your data secure once we receive it.
Links to other websites
Our website contains links to other websites. The above information, however, only applies to our website
and doesn’t cover other websites that we link to.
You can find out what information we hold about you, and ask us not to use any of the information we
collect. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org . If you have signed up for our newsletter, you can
unsubscribe or change your settings at any time by selecting the ‘unsubscribe’ link that appears in every
For more information on data protection and the new EU General Data Protection Regulation (from May
2018), please visit this website.